December 24, 2011

He's with me

Merry Christmas!!!!!
 
The message of Christmas to me personally this year has been Emmanuel!
Emmanuel: "God with us"

I am not alone.

2011 has been quite a lonely one for me. Especially the first half.

I'm feeling excited for a new year though.
"I look behind me and you're there, then up ahead and you're there, too-your reassuring presence..." (Psalm 139:5)
"Rest! Jesus has gone before you & is working behind the scenes for you. Have a confident expectation of good! You are loved!"
(Joseph Prince)
 
 
Well I just have the mango n berry trifle left to make for Christmas lunch at the beach tomorrow with the kids, their dad, his girlfriend & kids and her mother. Who would have ever thought!!
 
 
Cheers to my family back home, we would so love to be able to spend Christmas with you all one year, that's always a bit of a sad point for me around Christmas.
 
BUT....pushing past all the tinsel and lights, and where we'd like to be is JESUS!!!! Oh how I love HIm. His presence brings joy to my heart and peace to my anxious thoughts. One child, the King of Kings has changed my life. I shudder to think where I'd be without him.
 
Blessings to your family this Christmas, may you know Jesus Christ, Emmanuel so close as you celebrate. You are not alone.
 
Love Rebecca

4 comments:

Miriam said...

Merry Christmas to you and may you have a GREAT sense of His presence with you tomorrow as you celebrate with all the people you are sharing the day with. x

PaisleyJade said...

He is so with us all... have a wonderful Christmas! xoxo

Simoney said...

Love you HEAPS Bec, you're AMAZING and so I hope your Christmas is also AMAZING in the sense of HIM and his PEACE and JOY for you, gorgeous girl.
xx

count it all joy said...

My goodness, He IS SO with you Bec. Just wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas and say thank you for the beautiful posts and amazing thoughts you've shared here. You're an inspiration. Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow. Meredy xo