December 20, 2011

Christmas, kids and friends

I'm Loving.....

 

The little gifts Miss E has been making for friends...

{Snowman poo = white marshmallows!}
 
This guy on sound desk at Hillsong Kids...

 
 
Cheers to NZ drinks at Air Coffee

 
Me and my girl : A stunning day at Norah Head and leisurely lunch (cause there were no boys) after 

{Doing the crazy chicken dance!}
 
 
There's been lots of fun Christmassy stuff on too at school & church...
 
 
 
I attacked our pineapple in the fruit bowl the star cutter after seeing this one :))


 
Oh my goodness, and I'm loving too that I didn't have to pay rent last week (since we're all moved out and housesitting now) I'm putting money aside and so forth, but on Saturday it was so nice to go through the drive thru for frappes and Christmas shopping with the kids and not count pennies. Fun!

2 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

What a beautiful list - love the crochet and fruit cutter shapes! Enjoy your Christmas!

weza said...

haha saw the snowman poo on your instagram, very creative! Your girl is really growing up, amazing.
Have a wonderful christmas. xxx