April 30, 2011

Never say Never!

Miss E's post last night: "BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!! I went to the Acer arena with no tickets to see Justin Bieber and his mum Pattie and his grandparents gave us FRONT ROW TICKETS!! It was AMAZING! Never Say Never!! ♥ "
 


  Dear Pattie and Mr and Mrs Dale....

It was so great to meet you all last night!
 
 
My daughter (Miss E) is a big fan of Justin's and begged me to take her to the concert even though we didn't have tickets! Ha, yes my boys were the ones singing 'Baby, baby' outside the backstage gates!! :) :) 

We enjoyed walking around and talking to the fans...happy to be there, but praying too that God would do something special for us! That's when we wandered again to the back stage gates and met you all!!!
 
That would have been special enough, you were all so nice, and we were buzzed that God answered our prayer.....BUT then you gave us tickets, UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!! (Even I screamed!) Thank-you so much, my daughter thought she was dreaming :) Whoops a wobbly photo, I was still in shock!
 
 
You then told us to hurry in, as the concert was about to start. We zoomed through security and rushed to gate 12 where were directed down to the floor....Oh my goodness that's when we realised we had front row tickets!!!" At that point my daughter cried for joy :) 
 
 
We were this close! 

 
Thanks again, we really appreciate your generosity and had an amazing night! Boy can all those girls scream!!
I looked back at the enormity of the crowd several times during the concert and was in awe at this amazing answer to prayer!

Say "Hi' to Justin from us!

Love Rebecca and kids xox

5 comments:

Penny said...

O my goodness God is so amazing, things like that just make me so grateful to be His!
So glad Miss E had the time of her life

Little Gumnut said...

wow, that is amazing favour!

Brigitte said...

Oh how cool is that?!?! I love that story - love it that God wanted to treat you guys with FRONT ROW TICKETS! X

Gail said...

Becs, just so you know, while you are TOTALLY FAVOURED, you are the biggest tin-bum I know!! But so deserving of everything awesome that happens!! Unbelievable! But totally believable!xxxx

Simoney said...

That is so AMAZING Bec!!!!
Sam told us this story in his sermon this morning, and I was blown away. That's just so like you, to just turn up and find a miracle. You are inspirational and I am still pinching myself that this is for real. AMAZING!!!!!
Yay for God. Yay for Rebecca! Yay for Ella!
Yay for Justin!
xxx