April 26, 2011

Autumn holidays in NZ

 


Well we're back in Sydney after an incredible time in NZ and at SHOUT 2011

I'm totally on go-slow today...plod...plod

Here's a few pics I remembered to take along the way





 
All in for a kiss! Lovely to see my 93 year old Grandma xxx


A bloggie get-together...shot Lij!
What a wonderful rainy Monday...thanks for hosting us Simone!! (her post and pic's here)

The get-together continued the next night with a dessert night...
YESSS this would be Gail and her famous Outrageous Pecan Toffee Pudding >>>




"Hey you, Blondie"

 
Cousin Rachie, over for dinner...aaand some entertainment!
 
 
Lij and Choppy's impromtu puppet show was sooo good!
 

PicNics and puddles...
 


 









I forgot to take photos of the raging family party we had for my nephew Theo, where even my 30+++ brother's were doing the caterpillar across the floor!!
OR the 'Family movie night' 3 year old Callum organised, too cute!

There's always lots of friends and family to hang out with in NZ...we so miss that here.
Thanks once again Mum and Dad for getting us over....we so enjoyed our time with you all!!!!  xox

No comments: