May 03, 2011

J's 12th birthday in NZ

My biggest boy turned 12 while we were in NZ! His birthday was on the Saturday of SHOUT Conference, so he had lots of people wishing him Happy Birthday all day!

During the afternooon break I took J and some friends for a round of mini golf, it was so much fun...and well done cousin Caleb who was our golfing champ of the day!
 
 
The apartment my parents are living in at the moment (While their house is getting built) has an amazing resort like pool area which the boyz then swam, bombed and dunked each other other in....
 
 
Before we headed back up for a table full of goodies mum had laid out (Thanks Mum!), and a 'Baked Lime Cheesecake at J's request:
 
 
We celebrated all over again the next day when the family came over for a birthday lunch
 
 
 Where have those 12 years gone? I still remember holding J as a newborn and thinking; "Wow God I couldn't have even dreamed up a more gorgeous baby boy"

"I love you J! My heart and prayers always for your BEST" 

No comments: