April 14, 2010

Friends who go the extra mile!

 
Wow wheee I picked up the car we've been GIVEN last night. What a mind-blowing gift!! I'm feeling so blessed and incredibly grateful!!

It's just that walking with God is so fully amazing...He's never let me down, not once. His care and provision and workings through the kindness and generosity of others has me staggered every time.
 
...& how these friends had the car all sparkly clean and ready to give to me with a tank full of gas, blessed my heart all over again!! Flip they've just packed up house and are moving countries today with 3 kids under 4!
 
As a friend wrote in a beautiful text she sent me last night...which is for you too:
 
"His heart is so full of love for you. You are never out of His thoughts or gaze...He is so close. No tear, no word, no whisper escapes His notice..."


I love how God uses people to answer our prayers and are inspired all over again for God to use me to be the answer to another's prayer too!

"But a generous man devises generous things. And by generosity he shall stand" Isaiah 32:8

5 comments:

Simoney said...

awesome bec, what a blessing! PS we'll have to do our photo shoot next time!
xx

Sophie said...

How amazing and how lovely!!

Widge said...

Wow that's awesome!! So incredibly happy for you!

banban said...

Truly lovely people giving to a truly lovely person!

Weza said...

It actually blows me away when people are so generous. What a faithful couple.
PS I know Matt and Cheryl. They were in my church in NZ. I knew them when Cheryl became a christian, and when they got married. Isn't it a small world?