April 12, 2010

NZ fun and games!

Back in Sydney ...and awake this morning on NZ time!

We had such a fabulous time. A big SHOUT-OUT to my parents once again for making it possible!! I had nightmares on the last night when I realised I hadn't bought them a present or even wrote them a card to say thanks. Gosh I just want them to know all they do for us is so appreciated and not taken for granted, they're so wonderful. Thank-you Mum and Dad xox

We stayed in the apartment they now live in which has awesome facilities; a resort style pool, lap pool, spa pools, tennis court and gym...which we had hours of fun in with family and friends.
 
 
The boat came out most days (Except during Shout) for the fishermen and we also spent a day wakeboarding...check out Miss E's stylz!

J and Pa would stay out there reeling them in for 8 hours with no food!! Those NZ pies on the way out must have keep them going.

I love my family!
Dad and my 3 brothers here...

Cuzzies...
 
 
And lots of MONKing around
 
 
 
Haha I love this one of Dad!!!!

5 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

What a cool family - love the pics!

Gail said...

You do have a WONDERFUL family! Love that last pic too!
All so inspiring!

Sophie said...

Sounds like a beautiful Easter! Love to you,
Sx

Simoney said...

Amazing pics! I love that one of your dad and the bros... man they look alike! I never realised they did! And LOVE that one of your dad jumping. So cool to see you.
xx

Meeks said...

That last shot is AWESOME!