October 28, 2009

Captivated!

I'm so captivated by these images of friends caught up, and at rest in the presence of God~ it's the best place to be!!

Each photo speaks 1000 words of the magnificence of God and that place that's like no other.

"Return to your rest o my soul for the Lord has been good to you" ~Psalm 116v7
"Joy unspeakable and full of Glory"~1 Peter 1v8

 When life's been too much I'm glad I've known where to run~~~
"In His presence is fullness of joy"~Psalm 16v11

"Where would I be if not for your grace"
 
 
"My soul magnifies the Lord, my heart joys in God my saviour. For he lifts the lowly and He's done great things for me. I will sing, praise Him ever more. He is Mighty and Holy is His name."

4 comments:

Gail said...

Did you see Amy's photo's on Facebook? They are just beautiful!

Look's like an amazing time in the house in Tonga!

Awesome.

Amy said...

Glad you liked the photos I took of Lavender and Nunia - captivated is exactly the right word! They have such a beauty about them, those girls, and it was a priviledge to be able to capture it. How amazing is God that we are able to float on the ocean of His grace and find the arms of His embrace in worship. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Hi there,I enjoy reading through your article post, I wanted to write a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. All the best for all your blogging efforts.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for spreading the word about this.