May 04, 2012

Beyond embarrassing!!

Oh that horrifying moment when I realised my petticoat thing was all hitched up around my waist and I've been walking around town (with a male friend) in a COMPLETELY see-though/sheer skirt... & nanna nickers underneath!

We even strolled through the bright lights of a shopping mall, and had people standing a few steps behind us on the escalator. I wondered what a couple were staring at when they walked past us?!

"Awww R E B E C C A !!!" I probably looked something like this... Less the apron covering the most of it, eeeeekk!!

 
Ha I feel like the Emperor from 'The Emperors New Clothes'!!

Oh well, at least I didn't haven't have a toilet paper tail this time...??? <<cringe>>

As Miss E gasped when I told her, and reinacted my wardrobe malfunction; "Aw Mum THAT IS beyond embarrassing!!"

2 comments:

Widge said...

oh. dear....teehee
one time my dad did the toilet paper thing, worse part it was dirty. yup.
bahahahhaha!!

Simoney said...

Ahhh bec.
hehehehe
xxx