November 15, 2011

Sculptures by the sea ~~~ 2011

Sunday was such a great day! Hillsong Bondi Junction ext service, a picnic at Bronte, Sculptures by the sea, swims, ice-creams...and then back to Hills for the evening service.
 
Here's a few sculptures from the 109 on display along the Bondi to Tamarama coastal walk...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
Oh and look who we banged into as well...

 
Ha it's Kevin Rudd, the former Australian Prime Minister if you didn't know?! My J loves politics (didn't get that from his mother!!) so he was stoked to see him.
Ahh a lovely day together, love my 4 xxxx

3 comments:

Simoney said...

Awesome photos!
And i can't believe how often you bump into famous people!!!!
xx

Sj said...

cool-as post Rebecca, fun sculptures but even more beautiful kids! oh my goodness they are stunning! love the 'don't touch' one. glad your day was brill, love me

Sj said...

cool-as post Rebecca, fun sculptures but even more beautiful kids! oh my goodness they are stunning! love the 'don't touch' one. glad your day was brill, love me