November 21, 2011

I am thankful (12-21)

Nov 12 I am thankful for a home day & happy kids
Nov 13: I am thankful for a wonderful day at Bondi together
Nov 14 I am thankful that I can be carefree in the care of God!
"Leave all your worries with him, because He cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7
Nov 15 I am thankful for time at a cafe today to eat, drink and write.
 
 
Nov 16 I am thankful that God helps sort out stuff out for me. My share of the $$ I need to pay for Miss E's 3 week trip to France next year is in.
Nov 17 I am thankful for great opportunities the kids get, like France next year for Miss E, and the boys in a film shoot for Hillsong kids today.
 
Nov 18 I am thankful that after a busy day at work J is cooking dinner tonight before we head off to little athletics. I am thankful too that we opted to do lil A's on Friday nights when it's not so hot, and Saturdays are free!
Nov 19 I am thankful that BP {the kids dad} has a lovely girlfriend the kids all really like. She took Miss E and J surfing this morning and I met her too when they dropped them home.
I am thankful too for time with just these 2, who spontaneously get up and dance when they hear Michael Jackson come on when we're out for lunch...and dress-up crazy at Spolight!!
 
Nov 20 I am thankful for "Sundays, sundaes, sunny days and CHURCH" !!
Miss E went off to the beach between services with friends and leaders as it's their last, last day in Fuel....while the boys and I used vouchers we had for icecream, chocolate and all things yummy for lunch.
 
Nov 21 I am thankful that I have peace about the next step in my life........

No comments: