October 26, 2011

Some blues busters

{coz sometimes we all feel plain tired and a bit blah!}
 
Take a long hot bath.
Bliss. Anyone that's read my blog for a while would know that I love to read my bible in the bath too :)
 
"You're my place of quiet retreat; I wait for your word to renew me" (Ps 119 The Message)
 
Get your praise on.
Sing! Put some praise music on, thank God, journal your gratitude to Him...
You mightn't feel like it at the start, but keep going, and see that
 
"In His presence is fullness of joy and LIFE forever more" 
 
Step outside
A breath of fresh air will do you good :) A change of scene will inspire ~
Get moving: you've gotta give energy to get it.
 
 
Do something for someone else.
It always does us well to get our eyes off ourselves.
Make a meal, write a card, pray for others, visit someone who is lonely...make noble plans!
 
Doctor, Doctor
Check ups help. My blood tests showed that I'm deficient in both iron and vitamin D. I've been wondering why my hair has been falling out
again lately and discovered low iron will do that to ya - yikes!
 
Play for a while
Put on your boogie shoes, jump on the trampoline,...LAUGH!! Laughter does good like a medicine.
 
 
Eat well...
As in nutritious and delicious! I often fail this one and feel it after: the slump and sluggishness

 "Eat at the proper time for strength" (Eccles 10:17) This needs to be written on my fridge.
 


What about you? What do you suggest I add to the list?!
___________________________
___________________________
___________________________

2 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

This is so good!! Totally needed this right now - thanks Becca.

Simoney said...

Love the way you share these things Bec, all the more REAL because we know you live what you say.
THANKYOU!!