September 19, 2011

On the day I turned 4O!!!!

Wow I hit it! I've never had a birthday crisis before but I must admit approaching 40 has been a little daunting!! But all is good.....

How great to have Mum & Dad and my brother Hamish here from NZ for the occasion. Lij laying a kiss on Pa....


 
 

& on Saturday night they all threw me a party......................!!
 
There's much more to share - party pic's and a precious book of messages and memories that Miss E compiled too. Thank-you so much to those that contributed, I had tears streaming down my face when I read through it all x

That's all coming, but for now "Goodnight!" and the thought that came to mind when I went for a walk this morning;

"Make the most out of life!"
:)

6 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

Congratulations!!! Love the pics and can't wait to hear more about this amazing day. Age is such a blessing - and 40 is so young!!!

PaisleyJade said...

Congratulations!!! Love the pics and can't wait to hear more about this amazing day. Age is such a blessing - and 40 is so young!!!

Brigitte said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like you had a LOVELY time with some special family members visiting from NZ :) What a treat to have them come over.
Looking forward to hearing more about what you all got up to to celebrate a still-oh-so-young age! X

Gail said...

Man. You seriously would be the "least looking like 40" person I know.

Glad it was a special time for you!
xx

Simoney said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEC
you so deserve a wonderful birthday and you look HOT
not like 40 at all.
wotever that should look like.
beautiful.
love ya heaps and wish I could have been there but was up over the sea somewhere at 30,000 feet... now landed at last
xx

count it all joy said...

Happy Birthday! No way do you look 40!! Looks like you had a wonderful time. Congrats. Meredy xo