July 26, 2011

Sending out love

 
It's been so cute. Choppy has discovered writing emails, & has been sending out lots of lovely messages. Very, very sweet..........& a few funny ones too:

~ "I love you Mummy, you are so buttful" haha

~ He showed Miss E an email he sent his grandparents too; "I hope you liked your p*** {instead of pizza!} Whoops, we'll keep that quiet.

~ His dad emailed him; "You are my favourite 7 year old boy." Choppy replied; "You are my favourite old Dad" :) :)

Gorgeous girls.~ Miss E and her friend Robz at Palm beach, aka 'Summer Bay' for any Home and Away fans.

Both of them have been shaken by the death of Daani a girl they knew who committed suicide last week after being cyber bullied.
 

So sad. "We're not okay with bullying!"


Miss E is a part of 'The String Movement' which launched at 'Jam' {The youth at Hillsong Conference} this year.....


As Ellen would say; "Be kind to one another!"

4 comments:

Gail said...

Gosh, that is huge. It makes me feel quite sick to think that our young people are being so attacked this way. So, so sad.

I love the emails.

Widge said...

That is heart breaking :(

very cute emails from your wee guy though

Widge said...

p.s I have always dreamed of visiting summer bay. Like actual real dreams since i was a kid *sigh

Rebecca said...

Ha come over sometime and I'll take you there! :)