September 06, 2010

:) Father's Day 2010

Yesterday was Father's Day Downunder!

The kids bundled up very sweet gifts for their dad, and we all ate heart-shaped cake when he came to pick them up for the day.

They then headed off to Bondi beach and had a fun time together; a cafe lunch, playing on the beach, ice-cream and movies.



My own Dad is on the other side of the world in Colchester, but was close to my heart as I thought about him and talked with friends about just how wonderful he is!

How blessed am I to be his daughter :) 

"I'm so thankful my earthly father introduced me to my Heavenly Father!! Thanks Dad for loving Jesus, its meant absolutely everything to me"

As a father Dad has been amazing...outstanding...exemplary!! If I had to pick just one thing though, loving Jesus is by the far the best thing he could have done for my brother's and I~Forever grateful.

A thousand billion thanks Dad!! I love you xox

3 comments:

PaisleyJade said...

What an awesome Dad you have!!

Gail said...

nice Becs!

Sammy said...

I think you are a pretty awesome daughter too!