October 10, 2011

What do you see?!

I've dropped the boys off at school for the first day of term 4...and am gearing up for a FRUITFUL term myself.

I really don't want to waste time. The next 10 weeks here we go.....
{A slice of carrot cake and me - writing, planning}



I want to live a generous life
I need to outwork ideas...
& build for my family
There's more to take hold of
Lives to reach out to
Bigger dreams to dream!!

"What we see & ponder on the inside should eventually flow into action on the outside. There is a planning stage & there is a doing stage" -Phil Baker


 
"If you can see it, you can have it!" is a message I've been inspired by from my own mothers life

Last year I saw a picture of the future as I stood in church and looked one by one down the row of seats and daydreamed about one day seeing my four children all worshipping God next to me. I thought this picture might be of years down the track.

Two weeks ago however my heart burst and tears spilled down my face during worship as I glanced down the row and beheld WHAT I'D SEEN a reality next to me!! 4 beautiful children, at rest in the presence of God; their eyes closed and faces directed heavenwards...
 
What do I see??? For my children, our home, ministry to others, my work, and life...

"If you can see it, you can have it!"

4 comments:

Lyns said...

Inspiring xx

Widge said...

Wow! Love this so much!!! beyond cool

Christine said...

Hi, I just found your blog! Such an inspiring post! Thanks for sharing :)

Miriam said...

beautiful post, I LOVE that you saw that beautiful picture and then saw it for real - so, so special. I look forward to seeing what is next. Thanks for visiting my blog.