October 15, 2011

On the streets of Mumbai...

This photo 'RLHouston' posted on Instagram ripped my heart out:

A tiny street child in Mumbai clinging for dear life to the leg of Gary Clarke. {Pastor of Hillsong, London} You just want to pick him or her up and hold them close.

At Sisterhood we are all filling up tin cans with loose change to buy another bus for Vision Rescue who feed, educate and LOVE the thousands of children like this on the streets of Mumbai.

"I can't be satisfied with living comfortable"

We don't know this little ones name, and can't even see their face...but would please look again at this photo and say a prayer for this precious child's life. Eternity will tell their story and what our prayers accomplished for them today xox

3 comments:

Sophie said...

Love your heart of compassion Rebecca
Sx

Sammy said...

Oh man, that is so hard to look at but I MAKE myself look and see. That truly kills me. I will be praying for that little man, that God will intervene and he will have a wonderful future.

Miriam said...

Beautiful and challenging post