August 26, 2011

Hair & children keep growing!

School photos 2011~
...taken the day before haircuts {We're so organised like that?!}

One year they just went from crew cuts to surfer boys!

Anyhow, 11:35pm and my teenage daughter has just got home from youth...I LOVE that the kids have such awesome programs at church they LOVE being involved in: fun, crazy, life-inspiring.....

& Miss E has a totally amazing youth leader wh drops her home every Friday night so I don't have to keep up the boys. We LOVE you Robyn L!! Such a beautiful, gracious, loving heart has she xox

Have a fabulous weekend...it's the last one of Winter here!

3 comments:

Sammy said...

Your kids are gorgeous!

Widge said...

my kids brought their class pics home yesterday and it is only by pure amazing chance that they had JUST had their hair cut hehe...I had not remembered photo day at all.
I love the long surfer look on boys! what cuties yours are

Simoney said...

I love that look on your boys too! Dash hasn't had his hair cut since the beginning of the year and I LIKE it. Hoping to keep it long{ish}...

And yay for Miss E, youth group fun and amazing leaders.
So awesome
x