July 29, 2011

My Provider

God is so faithful. I am completely overwhelmed! All I have needed HIS hands have provided!!


This morning I sat in my car with a pen and paper calculating how much I would have left to spend on groceries after the bills had been paid. And then that was that, every cent spent until my next pay day.

I came home and prepared meals for the weekend, as it's gonna be a busy one, & then logged in to pay my rent online. I couldn't believe my eyes >>> there sat a healthy amount of money!!! Tears, and more tears, and through the tears; "God you're so faithful, God you're so faithful, God you're so faithful."

It's incredible too as the unexpected money that landed in my account is the exact amount we gave towards the 'Heart for the House' offering at church this time last month. You can never out give God!
He's done it again! I look back and see how he always comes through for us. Every time. My God is SO faithful.

I think this calls for lunch out on Sunday! (1 of those meals I prepared can go jump in the freezer!}

4 comments:

Stacey said...

He is amazingly awesome! I love His faithfulness! He stands true to His word. Auugh! I so needed to hear this tonight...THANK YOU!
And Rebecca, I feel like an idiot. I replied to both of your last comments over at my blog by replying via email. I never thought to check, but you're a no-reply blogger which means you're email address is hidden or set to private!
So YES you can use the picture on my blog if it's not too late for you and thank you for your beautiful comments! I wondered why you never replied...duh! xx

Sammy said...

That's wonderful! I love how God cherishes His girls!

Penny said...

That is ao great!!! yay God

Penny said...

That is ao great!!! yay God