June 10, 2011

Some more lovin!

Loving that I can see my boys eyes again! {Haircuts}
"C'mon guy's SMILE :)"

Loved 'Walkn for Freedom' yesterday morning...
{Hating the insidious crime of human trafficking on the earth}

Here 'Breeze Mclean' leads us in ridicious warm-up exercises before we hit the streets:


 We're loving having Chloe {from Nice, France} with us!! She is totally lovely and so easy to have: she eats everything, joins in...& laughs at the boys craziness!!

Add caption

"Life always seems better after a lovely cuppa and a chat"

Loving that I'm a good fire starter, keep-it-going-er now...and we have lots of firewood stacked in the garage for a cosy Winter. I found the wood on the side of road.

Loving WINTER PUDDING'S!!! Chocolate self-saucing pudding, apple crumble, custard, lemon delicious, sticky date pudding.....What's not to love!!! {immm maybe my waste-line?!}
 
button2
Loving blogging at the mo: I have so many words I need to get on here!! :)
& loving your Vlogs... you guys are cool!

 Have a fabulous weekend everyone!
 
<<< Linking in here with PaisleyJade's: 'Things I'm loving' xox



5 comments:

Gail said...

Great things to be loving, my friend!

And what an awesome cause to walk for! Go you Becs!

Simoney said...

YAY for Becs getting her blogging mojo back!!

Mmmm winter puddings...
You've just reminded me - I might have to make chocolate self saucing pud tonight for a treat. nothing like it on a cold rainy night, with hokey pokey ice cream....
YUM!!!!

Simoney said...

Becs I've just gone back and read through all your posts since the last one i commented on (blog reading time has been scarce) and I have to say - I AM LOVING that you are blogging more :)
You bring something so unique to each post, and I really want to encourage you to keep it up - you have been an amazing "voice" and inspiration over the years, and even though things got a little quiet there for a while, I think/believe your voice is coming back and this is as good a platform as any to begin with!!
HUGS
xx

PaisleyJade said...

Sounds like a tonne of awesomeness going on at your place. Great that you have free firewood!

Widge said...

Awesome loving going on! Yay for a toasty warm fire and you just mentioned all of my fave puddings! Mmmm
Have a beautiful weekend sweet lady