May 14, 2011

Trusting one day at a time


 LIVE!  LAUGH!  LOVE!

And for me at the moment I need to add...

TRUST!

"I have so many questions and the Father's simple answer is; "Trust Me."-TF Tenney

"God's "due season" and our "due date" are rarely the same...keep going TRUST Him."-Christine Caine

"People who obssess about where they are in the journey have already lost their way...trust God one day at a time" -Matthew Barnett

I have so many questions and am wondering which way to go now???

Are we ever going to make it back to NZ? ... I really just want to 'settle' somewhere.

I counted last night that we've had 11 homes in the last 11 years...Champion, Abuklea, Quarry, Cook, Charles, Rosebank, Magma, Avoca, Michelle, and no 3&4 in the street we're now in!

Keep going Rebecca, one day at time...trusting. Don't lose your way, God's working it all out far better than you ever could. 
"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your path straight"-Proverbs 3:5-6

4 comments:

Leonie said...

Oh Becca I hear you!!! thank you for this! Im going to hold onto those words.
I am having to learn to Trust Him too.
Where are we meant to be? I ask everyday. We have also moved a lot, 10 moves in 10 years....to australia and back again...and still no idea where where are supposed to be.
I just want to settle. But Im thinking I need to settle in my heart before I can settle anywhere.

Loving your banner!! looks great.

Simoney said...

Becs you inspire me.
Always have always will.
luv you heaps.
x

Penny said...

Love what you're saying here! I have no idea what direction I'm supposed to go in at the moment so trusting one day at a time is what I need to do. Thanks x

Gail said...

Becs, definitely a word in season, and I KNOW that you are one who will and can and does TRUST - you inspire with the faith you have. So blessed to know you and praying that one day soon you will feel settled again in everyway you dream!