February 25, 2010

Getting into 2010

A random post...because I haven't been around here for a week!
...immm, what's up?

We're heading back to NZ in Easter! Such a blessing. As I've relaxed about the whole 'Stuck in Australia' thing God continues to come through for us. Hey we were only there a month ago and will be back in month!!
So excited too to be able to go to SHOUT!

We've got our second meeting about the Manila trip tomorrow night. When a friend first talked about going, I thought I'd love to, but knew it will be a huge stretch financially.

Trusting if it's right....it'll happen!
 
I twittered the other day: "With Him I am blessed, honoured, standing upright, granted my hearts desires and given life"  
He's been so unbelievably good to us. If not for His grace...

& the word that keeps coming to me for 2010 is "LiVE"
 
Live Rebecca truly LIVE
 
Live:
"To pursue a positive, satisfying existence; enjoy life,
...have a life rich in experience
...have an interesting life
...to be alive"

So much to awaken and come alive to in 2010!!




2 comments:

Sophie said...

Sounds like so many exciting things are happening! Oh hurrah!

Simoney said...

oooh yay! You're coming back! The Jansens will be in NZ around that time too :)