May 10, 2009

Mother's Day 09

I love being a mum and, have the worlds BEST mum...feeling very loved and blessed this Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to all my blogging mummy-friends :) You inspire me everyday!


The kids delighted in presenting me with their gifts and pancakes in bed... AND also insisted I don't do any housework for the day, taking over all the daily chores. So blessed!

(In the big box: a huge crock-pot, Pandora bracelet, new purse, notepad and lot's of heartfelt cards~really, REALLY spoilt!)

3 comments:

GB said...

Hello! You were paying to blog????

Love your Mothers Day! What thoughtful gifts! and wow!! to the voucher - yayness!

Simoney said...

Hey Becs; it looks great! Blogger is great, welcome! And glad you had a great mothers day - go had a great day cos you are a GREAT mum; I will add you to my following list! xx

banban designs said...

Happy Mother's Day
Love the new blog.
I look forward to some yummy blogging on your crock-pot cooking!
:)