December 03, 2008

When lifes a puzzle:

Here in my lil cabin at a caravan park, very tired! (the black circles under my eyes are back!)

My blogging absence in the last week says it all...lifes been full- on!!! Lucky to have had family here with us.

~Had a horrible, HORRIBLE mediation session with BP, I'm sure I went through a box of tissues...can't say too much.

~House hunting and knock backs ...single mum with 4 kids? I don't know it just seemed bizarre?!Trusting God though, He's got the big picture in mind and knows how it's all going to work out.

~The big pack-up and clean; the fantastic home we've been in right by the beach, going to holiday letting for summer. Get this-I was paying $350/week, holiday makers now paying $2600 to stay! We were so blessed to be living there!!!

Which finds me sitting on my bed here in our teeny tiny cabin ...fine until the next move. I was a little upset at first if I let my mind wander to "oh my goodness I'm homeless" But we're not. Gods so looked after us every step of the way and we have everything we need.

I said to the kids it's like a jigsaw puzzle piece: on it's own it looks confusing and mightn't make sense, but one day the big picture will be seen! Hopefully we'll start getting glimpses of that picture soon :)

No comments: