November 23, 2008

My Ultimate Man!!!!

Thank-you for being right beside me,

My everything during this time...

For all the special things you've done just for me

Thank-you for making me smile when life gets tough,

Comforting and calming my heart when I'm overwhelmed

I love your name!

I'm so grateful for the way you protect and care for me

I want for nothing

I delight to sit with you..to lean in close

It's so great, I can talk to you about everything

You're always there when i need you

Nothings too hard.

You treat me with value and respect

Open doors for me and gently lead me in

You make me feel like I can do anything

and bring forth the best in me

Your mouth is sweetness itself

Thank-you for expressing your love

And demonstrating it in so many mind-blowing ways.

My heart belongs to you!

I live for your touch. I love you close

I've never met anyone like you...you're the best!

I know everything's going to be alright with you here

I'm so glad I don't walk alone

You're everything i ever wanted

I give you all my love

My beloved, my friend, my GOD!

No comments: