July 08, 2008

A SHOUT-OUT to Mammie and Pa!!!

I can't thank them enough.

The hugest THANKS to my Mum and Dad...we eat all your food, mess up the house, overwork the washing-machine (They now need a new one!) , make lots of noise...THANK-YOU for having us and being so incredibly generous!!!!!!!!

They refuse any board and feed us like Kings (We're all getting a little rounder!) give the kids pocket money, sneak my car off and fill it with petrol, help look after the kids and pour into their lives

I don't know what I would have done without them?!

Thanks for every time i forget to say thanks, every yummy meal, cent spent, clothes washed and folded, spilt drink blotted from the carpet(!!),hours spent with the children and fun times!

We're very,VERY blessed to have such amazing grand/parents and love you both HEAPS!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: