November 26, 2011

It's time to move on...

Well well well things better get moving around here {i say as I lay in the bed listening to the rain outside and the kids all still asleep}
 
I've given in my 3 weeks notice to move from this house. ALL year I've felt unsettled and like it's time to move on... it's only taken me the whole year to actually finally do something about it.
 
We're going to store all our stuff in BP's garage, we have somewhere to stay in Dec, and then the kids and I are in NZ most of January. The house hunting begins once we get back I guess...prayers that God will go before us!!
 
My word at the beginning of the year was 'New beginnings'  I haven't really walked into that yet, it's been much of the same old, same old. I gotta move. It's more than just a house.
 
"We're marching to the place about which God promised, 'I'll give it to you." (Numbers 10:29 MSG)
 
 

4 comments:

Penny said...

So much changed for us when we moved, both in the natural and supernatural. Felt like all old was gone and I was stepping into a place where I could even think bigger!
Exciting times for you Rebekah!!!
Praying for a perfect house for you

Little Gumnut said...

Exciting times Rebecca, thinking of you as you move and get ready for a new year and new and wonderful things!

Lyns said...

No not crazy at all. Sometimes you have to just take that first step and totally trust that the next door will swing open when you need it.
We took the plunge to buy a house, felt guided to the house we bought and we are so happy. Everyday I am thankful for this home. Pray that the perfect home will find you. xx

Sj said...

that is awesome Rebecca. glad for you, good on ya for doing what you feel to do! Have a rad time in NZ! yeah for holidays!!