September 24, 2011

Dream-time

"The year is almost gone, can you believe it? Time is our most precious commodity! Spend wisely!" -T.D. Jakes

"Life is short & life is long" ... SO MAKE EVERY DAY COUNT FOR SOMETHING!" -Bobbie Houston

Today and the time held within it is precious x

Spend time today on something that is of eternal value
(I'm speaking to myself!)

Store up treasures in heaven.

When you welcome a child today, you welcome God:
"He put a child in the middle of the room. Then, cradling the little one in his arms, he said, "Whoever embraces one of these children as I do embraces me, and far more than me-God who sent me." (Mark 9:36, 37 MSG)

I don't know about you but I've wasted a lot of this year on nothingness. I've really lacked purpose and drive. Perhaps it's been a finding myself kind of year ?? I don't know, that could be my excuse.

I see now though, today, that I need to dream again! To set goals and diligently work towards them.
 
"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams" Eleanor Rooseveir

"... a dream fulfilled is a tree of life."!! Proverbs 13:12

Wake up Rebecca and dream! :)

2 comments:

Little Gumnut said...

Amen! love to you Rebecca, thanks for your comment on the blog on Friday, it really inspired me to hope that the sleepover would be enjoyable rather than screamfest!

Anonymous said...

Thx for this great information that you are sharing with us!!!