July 14, 2011

I belong to Him!

Today I'm glad for my op shop jumper.....it's freeezin!
 

The kids are at their dads now until school starts back next week. What to do??! It makes me realise that I don't have much of a life outside of them...I need to sort myself out!

For years though I was so busy with babies, and then the breakdown of my marriage was fairly all consuming there for a while..
.
Having come through the thick of it, and even to a relatively settled place in my life...I guess I'm now trying to work out where I belong as a nearly 40 year old, single mum. {Ha gosh it almost sounds like a mid-life crisis!}


God once again meets me where I'm at, and has been speaking so tenderly into the heart of me.

It's knowing WHOSE I am, that defines WHO I am!!

He keeps telling me....
I am your Shepherd, you shall not be in want! Psalm 23

I am mindful of you and caring for your life.


Don't be afraid, my love for you is perfect and plans for you are good.


You are my daughter and I love and delight greatly in you!
When you cry, I rise to show you compassion...
 

I so love Him. Day in, day out, forever and always, HIS!

4 comments:

Gail said...

Hey friend - snap, I was thinking on what David said this morning - wow, He is mindful of me!!

God has such awesome plans for your life - your YOUNG life - I can't wait to see them unfold and to see you walk further and stronger with every step defined by HIS love and HIS purpose and His heart for YOU.
You are awesome - I'm so inspired and encouraged by your heart for Him and for those who need Him too.

Love you loads.

P.S. great find at the oppy!!

PaisleyJade said...

So true - it's all about Whose we are. SO good - you have amazing and exciting adventures ahead. xoxo

Sammy said...

And you have an incredible bunch of friends who love you **cough cough** ahem...one of those INCREDIBLE friends is me. (Shamefully I managed to build myself up in a comment meant to build you up, haha!) Oh well. I love you heaps and you have so many people who also love you.

Widge said...

Love that artwork! did you do it? awesome op shop find too. Love your heart for Him x