June 30, 2011

Be YOU!

"In the groove, in the place God had appointed for you.
Comfortable in what God has graced you for!! -
Brian Houston


You being YOU is the BEST!!!

Ha, we don't go down the road and stop and stand in awe at a power pole; "Wow look at that amazing power pole!!" Why? Because they're all the same!! Our beauty is our uniqueness and the fact we're all so wonderfully different.



A bit of a brainstorm I've been meaning to do.......
{Trying to work myself out lately :) Just skim read if ya want!!}

I love home, I love family, I love singing to babies as I lay them down to sleep, I love hugging my children and telling them how great they are, I love creative ideas and fun times. I love walking down the beach, movies and meals out. I love the House of God, I love His presence, I love sharing the goodness of God in my life and ALL He is to me! I love bringing Him honor, I love quiet times aside, I love looking at nature and seeing and hearing the magnificence of God in it. I love to read the bible and hear God speak to me. I love to walk and pray. I love gathering with friends and family, laughter and hilarity. I love the unloved and forgotten, I love to give what I can. I love traveling and going new places, I love experiencing other cultures and their food! I love blogging, sharing my life, splashing paint on canvas. I love praying with others and seeing God move in people's lives. I love 'team', I love community, I love time alone. I love NZ, I love that which is from the heart.....I love sunny days and cartwheels :)



"Be comfortable to be yourself!"

3 comments:

Sj said...

what a cool write-up Rebecca, so encouraging. sometimes when people ask me what I love, i'm like ahhhhhhh...... I'm going to do the same, will help me focus on the things i love, just like YOU have! you are amazing x

Bruce Monk said...

Thats you Rebecca!

Gail said...

This is such an awesome post Rebecca!! I love it!! I love being me! I love that God has brought me to a place where I can say that honestly - even when I'm shaken or rattled, I go back to that place and can honestly say I love being me!