May 12, 2010

In 4 weeks...

Wow where has the year gone...it's only 4 weeks today until we go to the Philippines! God has been so good, I've got just $100 left to pay; the flights and ground cost nearly all done....whoah it's all go!!!

There are 7 of us in the team, and we'll be there for 2 weeks doing what we can to help in Manila and Butuan City.

Until then, it's getting the ground ready for good fruit!! Committing myself to:
~Walk and pray
~Fasting a meal here and there
~& no Facebook! (Which can be a bit of a time waster for me) I can still do status updates via twitter though I think??

So excited!!

4 comments:

Gail said...

Inspirational Rebecca! How long is the team going for!? I look forward to seeing how God chooses to use you!xx

Rebecca said...

Hi there Gail...just added it to my post: we're going for 2 weeks!! The longest I've ever been away from the kids.

PaisleyJade said...

So exciting!!!

banban said...

That ill be a great trip I know, for you and the people you visit. You have so much of Gods love and joy to share. I look forward to hearing about it afterwards.