May 03, 2010

I am not alone


"...I have formed you, you are my servant...you will not be forgotten by me!" Isaiah 44v21

I am not alone.
 
I feel it sometimes though. Not lonely, as there's lots of people and activity around...but I guess 'on my own', doing life here with 4 kids without any family close.   

Ha like on Friday I wondered how on earth I was going to be in 5 places at once on Saturday morning with the kids overlapping sports schedules, and team photos. Wishing I had family down the road to help!
 
 I love it how God speaks to you where you're at. The verse above leapt out at me on Saturday, and then Joel Abell spoke a fantastic message on Sunday morning about how "God hears my cry and I am not alone or forgotten by him."

Even though sometimes I feel on my alone here raising 4 kids, I know I'm not. God is with me and keeps reminding me over & over again, and in so many ways that we're not forgotten by Him!

"You feel a deep sense of contentment when you know God has not forgotten you!"-T.D. Jakes

No comments: