December 16, 2009

Last day, last night...

The kids have gone...... yesterday was their last day at school, and their last night here until Christmas Eve!! This morning I dropped them off at their dad's and they're heading up to the Gold Coast with him for a week of fun.

Dinner last night with full of cheer :) Miss E and J made a free form croquembouche for dessert~magnificent! Poor Miss E though had to eat her dinner with one hand in a bowl of icy water after burning her finger on the hot toffee. Remember the croquembouche burns on Masterchef??


Gosh I love and will miss them!!

2 comments:

banban said...

I forget to put shirts on my boys at the dinner table too.....then remember how Dad made my brothers wear shirts.
The week will go fast.
They will be back before you know it.
Enjoy the quiet.....before the storm.
Axx

Simoney said...

Looks like a lotta fun, Becs, and they'll be back before ya know it. In the meantime - enjoy the peace and the sleep-ins! xx