September 02, 2009

What a treat having Mum here!


It's been so nice having my mother here with us the last 5 days... as usual she spoilt us rotten!!

Last night she put on an early birthday dinner for me (My actual birthday not until the middle of the month)... and the day before took me shopping-Wahoo, I haven't been in the longest time. In fact I realised in the last year I would have spent less than $50 on clothing for myself and the kids.

I'm at Macca's on their free Wifi at the mo as I haven't sorted out an internet connection at our new place yet.

Loving that it's Spring (Except the hayfever!)and have a new spring in my step, fully expecting God to act on our behalf, waiting to see....

P.S. Looking forward to catching up on your blogs, been outta the loop!

2 comments:

Gail said...

Hey Becs,
So pleased that you've been having a great time with your mum! She is a cool woman..... yay for new clothes.

I look forward to seeing you home again. You are right.... He does do great miracles!

Gx

PaisleyJade said...

Happy birthday (in advance) and so nice that you have been spoilt!!