May 15, 2009

Super easy cakes

 
Surfboard Cake :
 
A Miss E creation for a friends farewell: Tuki on his surfboard cake!


Girls sleepover cake: Remember this one?! As always with my cake designs: 'A' for effort!!! Mini chocolate rolls (From the supermarket) lined up with a slice cut off each to make the heads.
 
Pirate Island Cake:
 
'Rebecca styles' again...I cut out an island, iced it green and plonked some of the boys pirate toys on top!

Super EASY butterfly Cake:
 
We've made this cake a few times. I can't catch the beautiful one Miss E made for Aunty Liv's Birthday the right way up... 
 
Ice-cream Cake:
 


Simply turn the Ice-cream carton upside-down...Ha they LOVED it!!

Rugby ball cake:
 
Miss E made this one too- for J's 9th birthday
 
 
Hammer it cake!
 
Oh and then there's the one we made for Choppy's 'Tool Party'!!
 
I can't find a photo?!
 
Basically after 'Happy Birthday to you' he bashed the a chocolate mould to discover cake and lollies underneath. I made the chocolate mould by melting chocolate and setting it over a bowl covered with baking paper.

4 comments:

Simoney said...

Cool as cakes Rebecca! I remember that sleepover cake so well! It's still one of my favourites! So does this mean you're entering??? hehehe xxx

Sophie said...

Love those cake ideas Rebecca - particularly the Bib the Builder one and the Sleepover cake - those are too cool!!

GB said...

I love that sleepover one! I'm going to make that one day.

Victoria said...

The girls sleepover cake is killing me!!!
The chocolate card is brilliant too.