April 28, 2009

Hooning it around Simon's farm

We had as J put it 'the best time at the farm'-thanks cousin Simon!!!

What an action-packed weekend....
The oldest three had a motorbike lesson-and then we were off, hooning around the farm.
Choppy loving riding up front and often f=a=s=t with Simon


No Sydney prices in the country either!! On Friday night we went to the local RSL -$44 for all 8 of us to pile up our plates as many times as we wanted for dinner and dessert

And I have to show-off!!!!! We had target practice and I got 7/7 shots on the tin-couldn't believe it myself!

On the 4 hour drive there an back we had our own mini 'Shout conference' in the car (Thanks for the CD's mum x) We loved Reggie Dabb's 'Move' message and singing "I can, you can, we can, I got your back"

An awesome weekend away. My cousin Simon is so funny and fantastic with the kids, and such a giving guy! The kids really enjoyed getting to know Simon's bys too-fun times playing 'Wii Sports' and teasing each other about "Chelsea Bedwet' and 'Geneveve Salsberry'
  Thanks for having us Simon!!

No comments: