February 23, 2009

To my heart...

"...and I will speak tenderly and to her heart. There i will give her vineyards and and make the valley of anchor (Troubling) to be for her a door of hope and expectation. And she shall sing there and respond as in the days of her youth" -Hosea 2

From my journal 12/2...

"Speak to my heart. Thank-you Lord that in the harshness of my reality you are so tender and gentle with me

Tender: "Loving, kind, caring, warm, sympathetic, affectionate, compassionate, considerate, merciful, soft-hearted..."

In the middle of trouble you cause me to dream again. Excited. Giddy. Filled with wonder at what you're going to do

You give me the courage to let perseverance finish its work in me, to not stop short.

There's been setbacks and delays, frustration and pain, but because of you I still have hope, and know my future is bright"

No comments: