February 01, 2009

Reality bites...

"I would have lost heart unless I had believed that I would see the goodness of God in the land of the living" Psalm 27:13

Over the holidays we were here there and everywhere and it was convenient to forget the realities of life for a while. Not completely, it's always looming in the background...

But now, glaring in my face again. Way too close for comfort!

I've felt distraught. Especially Friday and this afternoon for some reason. Yay for friends who call and pray for me and a neighbour I can talk to.

And Oh my God, His care and presence has kept my mind from breaking!!! He has been without doubt "a very present help in trouble" Sending people too at just the right time.

I remain confident and hold tightly to His promise and purpose for me. This leg of the journey has been long and hard but I know He is leading me to a spacious place. Just can't wait to get there...

No comments: