February 26, 2009

"Not everythng in life tastes like chocolate cake!"

SORRY if most of my entries of late have been coloured by where I'm at, even the chocolate cake recipe gets a pinch of 'life' in the mix!!!

Out of respect for BP and because he's the father of our children I've tried to steer away from too many details, AND honestly do wish him well.

Through it all we've had many great times and shared some of life's wonderful memories, especially the birth and joy of our 4 fantastic children:

At times I grieve for how it could of turned out...the fairytale ending! I hoped to live happily ever after and grow old with someone, to surrounded by a strong loving family, and laughter.

Life doesn't always turn out has we expected! I was so naïve...My parents always had a great marriage, I didn't forsee anything less!

Both of us are pretty much resigned to the fact that 'we' are over, but now need work as a team for the sake of our children. We haven't quite pulled it off but are taking steps and endeavouring (!!) to be amicable for them. My lawyer told me it's not the separation that hurts the kids the most, but the ongoing hostility and conflict between parents, O that we can eliminate that.

There's still issues to be sorted: days with the children, our house; who lives in it & settlement, and the kids being able to visit/return to NZ.

Please pray that we'd be able to PEACEABLY work these things out...and SOON!!!!!!!!!

No comments: