January 05, 2009

On an ordinary day...

This week has been very quiet (Enjoyable though)...the kids are with their dad again, and I'm still dog-sitting in Newcastle where I don't know a soul. Family and friends have been calling to check in on me, and besides I've got the dogs for company! They're SOoo happy to see when I get home!! I've found them a fantastic dog park and dog beach where they can run wild...O the joy!

Entering into a New Year (& with time to think) I'm reminded of this quote...

“DON’T WASTE YOU ORDINARY DAYS, PREPARE FOR YOUR SPECTACULAR DAYS”

...and the need to be making moves on ordinary days towards the things I desire.

Life is mostly made up of ordinary ‘every-days’, with a few that are simply spectacular thrown in here and there.


Pondering...
 What’s does an ordinary day look like for me?
What spectacular days would you love see come to pass?

How do I waste ordinary days?

And apply by DOING something (Even if small),to move closer towards those dreams!

One step at a time...

No comments: