September 26, 2008

What does a girl do on a day by herself?!

(After a busy week in and out of Sydney)

~Ahhh... wake late, well 8am, but who knows that's a sleep-in when you've got kids!

~Played on my NEW LAPTOP all morning...I even forgot to eat! Thanks to all who pitched in to buy it for me, still can't believe how lucky i am!! Got my wireless modem thingy-so much to catch-up on

~Baked the day away. Chocolate brownie (Recipe to follow Sophie), muffins, a banana cake...all my regulars Tins fill for hungry holiday tummies and visitors. A lasagne too, ready to go.

~Clear and cleaned the freezer and fridge

~A walk to the other end of the beach and back. Blue skies, happy warm sun, children playing, surfers catching waves, clear waters up to my knees (Give me another few weeks!)...always aware what a gift it is to be living here!

~A leisurely browse through 'The Screaming Hippie' (A vibrant girl who designs her own clothing) and DVD shop

~Hot bath and my favourite book

~Dinner on the couch (A single portion of the lasagne set aside) and DVD's till late!

No comments: