April 04, 2008

A new page...

Hi there
A new page here to let you know I'm doing alright...So much as happened....

My last website/blog has been hijacked: password changed, files deleted and content added

Our marriage has had it's fair share of rocky patches. We've come to this point many times before ,worked at it and seen changes, which have unfortunately not been long term. This time round I didn't have enough grit left in me...

Last Wednesday BP and I separated...The details I won't post publically.

Friends are asking how I'm really feeling, and wondering if I'm putting on a brave face. But as I explained to someone today a lot of the tears were cried before this all came to a final head, and how at the moment I really feel cushioned in peoples prayers... I'm sure there will be some ups and downs though!

I have so much support, friends here have rallied together and are cooking our meals, my parents absolutely wonderful; the kids and i staying with them until we work out what next. It's a really happy and secure environment for them here.

So lots of dramas and it appears there is more to come
Thanks for your interest in my site, I will update this one from time to time.

Bye for now
Rebecca

No comments: